I think facebook memes are fun, and thought that it would be great fun to do a couple with my kids, using their answers. So here is Sam’s, and stay tuned for one from Ryan.
1. Do you like blue cheese? ewwwwwwww
2. Have you ever smoked? yeah. (!!!). See, when it’s kind of dark out, when I blow like this whooooo smoke comes out.
3. Do you own a gun? No!
4. What flavor Kool -Aid was your favorite? um, blue.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? yeah, sometimes, because. because I have to play in the playroom.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? mmmmm . . . yummy. My think they’re yummy.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? The Polar Express
8. Favorite Boy’s Name? I don’t know.
9. Can you do push ups? No. Not push-ups.
10. Favorite toy? trains
11. Favorite hobby? hanging out with Daddo Baddo.
12. Do you have A.D.D.? what? uh-uh (yeah, right)
13. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? I have no idea!
14. Middle name? mmm . . . Kilmer?
15. Three wishes? you. and Jesus.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? three things? One is um, Sprite. And the . . . I don’t know what the other one is.
17. Current worry? I’m not.
18. Current dislike right now? when nobody hangs out with me.
19. Favorite place to be? the library
20. Where would you like to go? the library!
21. Do you own slippers? no! I lost my Lightning McQueen slippers.
22. What shirt are you wearing now? a baseball.
23. Do you whistle? I can’t. I did a couple times at Grandma’s church but she said stop it and my did.
24. Favorite color? red.
25 . Would you be a pirate? no.
26. What songs do you sing in the shower? none.
27. A Favorite Girl’s Name? nothing.
28. Last thing or person that made you laugh? well, you when you tickled me.
29. Worst injury you’ve ever had? none!
30. Do you like where you live? right now? yes.
31. How many TVs do you have in your house? TVs? None? Well, yes there is. There’s a tv in our house. There’s just one. There’s just one, Mommy. Just one TV. I thought you said tee-wees.
32. Who is your loudest friend? None
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Thomas.
2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? ranch dressing.
3. What’s one food he doesn’t like? onions.
4. You go out to eat and he has a drink? maybe Sprite.
5. Where does he go to school? [town name] Christmas Macademy. I think that’s the school’s name.
6. What size shoe does he wear? I think ten size of a shoe.
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? I do not know yet.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? I think all of the sandwiches.
9. What would this person eat every day if he could? peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
11. What would he never wear? naughty shirts. Like of somebody took a toy away from somebody else.
12. What is his favorite sports team? I don’t know.
13. Who is his best friend? I don’t know.
14. What is his heritage? None! Heritage. What’s heritage? I thought you said “hair CD.” Why would there be a hair cd mommy?
15. You bake him a cake for his birthday, what kind? maybe chocolate again.
16. What could he spend hours doing? One day he played Thomas all day long.
17. What is one unique talent he has? None.
1. What is something mom always says to you? Try not to fail
2. What makes mom happy? That my love you.
3. What makes mom sad? When my disobey you. I never disobey you when Ryan’s here.
4. How does your mom make you laugh? When you tickle me.
5. What was your mom like as a child? I don’t know.
6. How old is your mom? thirteen years old.
7. How tall is your mom? I don’t know. I have no mydea.
8. What is her favorite thing to do? um, hang out at home with me.
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around? nothing
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? uhhhh, hmmmm. I have no idea.
11. What is your mom really good at? You’re kind of good at tickling me.
12. What is your mom not very good at? Sledding
13. What does your mom do for a job? you work at your daycare.
14.What is your mom’s favorite food? All of them. (this explains a lot)
15. What makes you proud of your mom? doing something good with me.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? laughing I don’t know!
17. What do you and your mom do together? hang out at home sometimes.
18. How are you and your mom the same? no one else is here.
19. How are you and your mom different? you are a girl and my am a boy.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? because she takes care of me.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? that he’s your sweetheart and your schnooky.
22. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go? to your daycare?
I’m going to leave the “About Daddy” questions up to Art, so if he posts them I’ll put a link here. 🙂