1. My middle name is Jo. If I had been born on my grandpa’s birthday, my name would have been ErinJo Frances (Francis? I’m really not sure). I’ve always been kinda thankful I wasn’t born on my grandpa’s birthday. No offense, Grandpa.
2. I have cupcakes on my pajamas.
3. Today Stinky spent a good portion of his afternoon hanging a little Christmas stocking in various places around the house so they could celebrate Christmas. The computer chair, the light by my chair, and the light switch by the door all got in on the Christmas spirit.
4. Today I wrote a blog entry for later in the week that is awesome. My kids are the best.
5. (I have to write them now because I’m going to be away from the internets from Thursday through Sunday. And I might just die from lack of facebookage.)
6. I am so sick of all the hype about a certain movie that just came out that I shall call “Old Sun,” that I literally kind of want to scream every time anyone talks about it or whenever I see a movie poster with Cedric Diggory on it. He shall always be Cedric Diggory to me, no matter what the evil “Old Sun” people do to him. Sparkles. pffft.
7. I’m going to have to get up really early tomorrow to make some sort of dessert item for my son’s lunchbox. Because it was much more entertaining to play Scramble this afternoon than to work in the kitchen.
8. I really need to go to the bathroom but I don’t want to get up till I’m done with this blog entry. I’m so lazy.
9. Eggnog is good. I’m pretty sure I’ve gained 5 pounds just having it in the house.
10. I’m so pumped because I only have to work at the daycare two days this week. I love holidays. And not just for the pie. ❤
And now . . . to the bathroom!