Little One is ten months old today!
Ten Facts for Ten Months:
1. She still doesn’t sleep through the night every night (sigh).
2. She despises baby food but loves table food. And crackers. Oh, she does love crackers.
3. She plays patty-cake, so big, and peek-a-boo.
4. She has finally started truly crawling instead of army crawling.
5. She pulls up on anything that stands still long enough.
6. She loves eating yarn, paper, cardboard, and Mommy’s hair.
7. She loves to be the center of attention.
8. Her favorite forbidden toy: my computer mouse.
9. Sometimes she will just start laughing for absolutely no reason and it is the cutest thing in the universe.
10. She has her entire family wrapped around her finger.
And I absolutely cannot believe that she is ten months old already, or how busy she is. She definitely does her part to contribute to the chaos!