1. Art bought new shorts at Walmart. It was highly traumatic for him. He doesn’t like buying new clothes. If it wasn’t for me, he’d still wear his formerly-gray-but-now-pinkish sweater from high school out in public.
2. The phone rang at 9pm. This usually freaks me out, because generally speaking it means someone is sick or maybe even dead. The phone is not always your friend when you are a pastor’s wife. Thankfully tonight it was nothing major.
3. Squeezy cleared the kitchen table, wiped it down, got out the art supplies, made a few pictures, and then put everything away all by herself.
4. We watched 3 more episodes of Get Smart and Angry Ranger in particular laughed so hard I thought he might stop breathing. I kind of want to give him pop while we watch the show, just to see if it will squirt out his nose. Because that would be funny.
5. I washed our bedsheets. And just realized, at 9:54 PM, that they are still in the washing machine. Good job, Erin.
6. I wrote three different beginnings to this blog post before giving up and going with a “list of random.”
7. I spent my afternoon playing sudoku and taking a nap. And then I worked out, but I didn’t have fun. Nobody wanted to work out today.
8. Squeezy had trouble getting her shirt off before bed and completely flipped out, like had hysterics, and couldn’t get calmed down and was doing that half-cough-half-gag thing kids do when they’re super upset and you’re afraid they’re going to throw up. Art finally got her settled down, but then it was bedtime and she started freaking out because she didn’t want to sleep alone. And then I got her calmed down and tucked in with like 800 dolls and stuffed animals, and five minutes later she had hysterics again because her pajama shirt was on backwards. Squeezy is a drama queen, but this is extreme even for her. I hope she’s not getting sick.
9. I neglected my dishwashing duties at pretty much every meal today.
10. I seriously cannot think of anything to put here. What even happened today? I don’t know. Aren’t you glad you read this??? 🙂