1. Art made me some fresh-ground coffee, which was delightful.
2. We visited one of our church members in the hospital and it was such a blessing. She was in a horrific car accident two months ago, and the last time I saw her (in June), she could barely open her eyes. Now she’s talking and laughing and doing so well. She still has a long road ahead of her, but God is good and His faithfulness is showing in her life!
3. Giving her a check from a love offering our church took up for her and her family– and seeing her eyes pop when she saw how much it was for. We have such a generous church. What a privilege to be a part of it!
4. We got to walk around Hobby Lobby and I love Hobby Lobby.
5. We got to go to Half Price Books and I got a bunch of good ones on clearance– including Tacky the Penguin, which might possibly be the best children’s book ever.
6. I had a seriously amazing salad at Cracker Barrel. So. Good.
7. Squeezy was really good today. I mean, for her. She’s a handful. But she was less of a handful today. I mean, she was only like one handful today and usually she’s like three handfuls. I don’t even know what I’m talking about anymore.
8. I got to see my mom and dad! Their vacation happened right after ours, so there hasn’t been much parent-child-grandchild bonding happening lately.
9. Art drew an awesome picture on the kids’ menu at Cracker Barrel and it made us all laugh. I like it when we all laugh.
10. The shower I’m about to take. I already love it. I think I’m going to love it even more when I’m actually in it. So maybe I should go do that now. 🙂